Thursday, December 31, 2009

Online House Building Games For Kids Looking For A New Roleplaying Game..Read?

Looking for a new roleplaying game..Read? - online house building games for kids

Hello, I'm a consistent player and I like trying new things. Right now, I'm always amazed at WoW players. I am good on the lookout for a new role-playing. Please read .. Looking for a game where I role play as gets you a job (and actually also go there and work not only for 5 minutes disappears) to marry, eat, sleep, have kids, build a house to win money, etc. but I want other players for real, no children and the husband of a small computer (haha!). I prefer to be online (no download), but depending on how good it is, in my opinion, I'll download. I'll also need to be free or very cheap. (For WoW pay for me and my husband has torn my bank). I do not want a game in which the killing of animals for some items and food-_-get as much as I enjoy World of Warcraft, I want something new and different. I loved the Sims Online, but unfortunately it's over: (he moved to EA-Land, which is also ready. Let me know if you know, thanks.

1 comment:

Hua Da H said...

It MapleStory. It seems most of the questions except "I do not want a game where you kill the animals and get some food and -_-." Sorry, I play too many RPGs, but none I can not imagine staying in this point.

Oh, and I believe that Gaia Online is clear that a point. I have never tried, but you can go check it out.

Post a Comment