Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Before And After Pictures Of Alternative Medicine Can All Natural Henna Be BAD For Your Hair?

Can all natural henna be BAD for your hair? - before and after pictures of alternative medicine

I spoke with a friend, a beautician, and said he intended to use henna to dye their hair in the near future. My friend, Monica, said that in his textbook on cosmetic, henna has become one of the worst for the hair dye box next to the pharmacy, which describes the pH-value, ...
I Henna Mehndi for over ten years and knows a lot about him. My hair is dyed with chemical dyes in the past three years has caused much damage, so I'm looking for a natural alternative. I know how henna to apply her hair, and can lead to the possible colors, but my big question is whether it is actually bad for your hair? It was always presented as a look impressive, and many others before and after photos and testimonials from people who are trying not only to sell it and I've never seen anything of the possibility of damage to the hair. That seems absurd, and I wonder whether professionals who may have a clearer view.

No comments:

Post a Comment